You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | trouble paying mortgage
Met with Jason about a house I owned. He looked at it, made me an offer and we closed within the time frame he said we would close. Good easy experience
The professionals at Partners were excellent. They were friendly and always did exactly what they said they were going to do. It was a pleasure to do business with them and I would recommend them to anyone.Leslie M.
Jason and the people at Partners Invest are caring and honest. I had a wonderful experience selling my home with a fair price and quick closing. I will be definitely be using Jason and his team again in the future. AAA+++Chris S.
I recently sold my mother's house to Partners Direct Invest. They were prompt, professional and fair. I would highly recommend them!Patricia D.
Jason and his team at partners is second to none. There commitment to excellence is spot on. I have nothing but positive experiences every time I do business with them.Mike B.
- What A Stagnant Listing Can Really Cost You In Birmingham
- What is ‘renters insurance’ and how can it help me when renting?
- How Long Will It Take To Sell My Home? Listing vs. selling to Birmingham HomeBuyers!
- No House Is Too Damaged to Sell With Birmingham Homebuyers
- Foreclosure Scams in Birmingham– Beware Of Scams Like These